St. John’s provides several opportunities for Adult Formation, including:
- Sunday Forums, which meet on Sundays at 9:15 a.m. in the Parish Hall
- Bible Study, led by Dr. Bill Hardwick, is on sabbatical. It will resume in September on Wednesdays at 10 a.m. in the Parish Hall.
- Centering Prayer, which meets on Thursdays at noon in the Parish Hall
- Book groups are on sabbatical. They will resume in September on Wednesdays at 11:15 a.m. and on Thursdays at 10:45 a.m. in the Parish Hall.
- Women’s Spirituality Group, which is recessed for the summer but will resume in September on the first Saturday of each month at 10 a.m. in the Guild Room.
- Men’s Group, which meets every Saturday at 8:30 a.m. in the library
This year we also hope to add several new programs including:
- Courses on discipleship in the fall and the spring for those who would like to deepen their understanding of Christian teachings and what they imply for following Jesus in the Twenty-first Century
- Online courses (also available with printed materials) on Scripture and its application to living a Christian life
What else would you like to learn? Please contact me with your ideas at: firstname.lastname@example.org.