St. John's needs many volunteers to help with worship services.
- Ushers greet parishioners as they enter the church and hand out the programs for the service.
- Lectors read two assigned lessons at the lectern.
- Tellers help in the office after church counting and recording the collection taken during each service.
- Eucharistic Ministers help with the church services at the altar and during communion.
- Acolytes help with the church services by carrying the cross, holding the Gospel Book during the reading of the Gospel and assisting with the set up of the altar for communion during the service.
Please email Father R.C. at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mary Conley Law at email@example.com for scheduling information, or call the church office at 360-352-8527.